Guest Blog for Us!
We regularly publish guest blogs from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on trends, best practices, case studies and technologies in the fields of email marketing, sales, content management, sales tools, etc. From time to time, we even publish personal stories of triumph.
- Guest blogs must be between 800 to 2500 words.
- All submitted content must belong to you, be original, and not been published elsewhere in any form.
- The content may be based on research, facts, or experience.
- Blogs with humor tend to tickle our funny bones–and motivate us to publish sooner rather than later.
- When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
- Strong blogs make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Tell a story – like a journalist. Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, lessons you’ve learned, money you’ve saved (or earned), audiences you’ve grown, problems you’ve solved, etc.
How to Submit Your Blog
- Include a nice photo image (1500×500 pixels) and put blog in MS Word doc.
- Include a 60 word bio of yourself. Feel free to include a link to your company, LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook accounts.
- Send MS Word doc to lucypointfast [at] gmail [dot] com, with Subject as “Awesome Guest Blog for PointFast”
What Happens After You Submit
- We typically respond within a few days with a yes/no/maybe response.
- We may have some edits or suggestions, if we feel that the submitted post is not up to our standards.
- Once approved, we typically publish within 1-3 weeks.